AMP has forged partnerships with many different types of companies. We invite you to consider a partnership with AMP as well, as it is a valuable opportunity to get the word out on your company’s products and services to our various member communities.
Benefits of the Municipal Electric Partners program include:
- AMP Member Directory – receive access to the AMP Member Directory in electronic format. The directory provides civic and technical information for 129 members in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Virginia, Kentucky, West Virginia and Delaware.
- Company Listing – list your company along with a brief description of your products/services in the AMP Member Directory.
- Discounts – receive a discount on registration at the AMP/OMEA Conference (fall), AMP Technical Services Conference (spring) and AMP Golf Outing (summer).
- Exhibit – have an opportunity to provide an exhibit at the AMP/OMEA Conference and AMP Technical Services Conference.
- Sponsorship – take part in sponsorship opportunities for the AMP/OMEA Conference, AMP Technical Services Conference and AMP Golf Outing.
- Website – link your company’s website on AMP’s website.
- Publications – receive AMP’s weekly Update newsletter and quarterly Amplifier magazine.
- Advertising – have an opportunity to advertise in Amplifier magazine.
- Published four times a year, Amplifier includes a broad spectrum of electric industry topics. It is distributed to elected and appointed decision makers in AMP member communities and officials of public power entities across the nation. If you are interested in advertising, please contact Greg Grant at email@example.com or 614.540.1067.
For more information about the benefits above, please contact Karen Ritchey at 614.540.0933 or firstname.lastname@example.org.