Power Supply Planning Engineer
Construction Project Manager
Hydro Construction Intern
Alternative Generation Intern
To apply for any of these positions, please send resume and cover letter to John Pawlak at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614/540-0928 for more information.
AMP’s Core Values
- Cooperation: Work together to achieve common goals.
- Integrity: Be honest, fair, reliable and ethical.
- Innovation: Develop new and creative approaches that increase value to our members.
- Action Oriented: Anticipate, adapt and act.
- Effective Communication: Foster open, honest, timely and responsible two-way communications; listen actively and show respect for others.
- Member Focus: To continually improve timely, dedicated and professional support to our members and their customers.
Notice to Recruiters and Agencies: No unsolicited agency referrals please. American Municipal Power, Inc. explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire any candidate(s) submitted by a recruiter or agency without a signed agreement in place without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.